Yes it's that time again! My first thoughts was again a little disappointing, I saw shower gel AGAIN and I really wanted a Burberry lipstick that I've seen in other blog posts. However after a closer inspection, I felt a bit better in what I had received.
- Valentino - Valentina Eau De Parfum - I was a little gutted as let's face it you can get these samples for free but I tried it and I love it. I seriously may treat myself to this and it just happens to be payday on Friday :) I love the smell obviously, and it lasted most of the day. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist.
- Molton Brown - Vitalising Vitamin AB+C Bath & Shower - Yet another boring over priced shower gel. Smell was nice, lasted after I had my shower and made my skin feel nice. Nothing fancy really!
- SKII - Skin Signature - I loved this! I have been on the look out for a good moisturiser for a while, if only I could afford £127 to buy the full sized product. I liked the packaging, and it made my skin feel so soft. My make-up glided over nicely over it and can safely say I felt moisturised.
- Lancome - Hypnose Drama Mascara - I liked this too, it does what it says on the tin basically. But as you lot know I always wear false eyelashes so I'm not too fussed about mascaras. I used it without lashes to see what it was like. It was good, it lifted my eyelashes and made them a little fuller and obviously black.
- Clarins - Extra Firming Body Cream - I really like Clarins products, but my bank balance doesn't. I recieved two Clarins creams in my last glossybox and one in this one. This is a firming cream, and i'll take all the help I can get in that department! I'm yet to see results but as a cream it is nice and nourishing.
- Shu Uemura - Cleansing Beauty Oil - I really liked this , it made my skin feel amazing. You put it on your face and add some water to turn the oil milky, then wash it off. It is £28.00 for a full bottle, I don't think that's too expensive but I don't know if I could pay that myself for one.
All in all not a bad box, I still want a Burberry lipstick though! They also included a little promo magazine/booklet from Harrods discussing the latest in skincare, cosmetics and fragrance. They also tell you what creams and skincare routines you should be using for your age.
I also got an email from Glossybox a few days ago about a lovely little competition they are running. You can win the chance to meet the founder of Caudalie at a VIP event and enjoy consultations from beauty experts who will answer your beauty related questions. Click to Enter!
Hope you enjoyed today's blog, I'd love to know what you got :)