Wednesday 28 March 2012

Exciting New Nail Trend - Caviar Manicure

How exciting! I have just read a couple of posts introducing the Caviar Manicure by Ciate, so thought I'd do my own, so introducing this fab new 3D Nail polish . . . 





For those of you who have not read about it yet. It's a new 3D 'Nail Kit' by Ciate, which contains 1 nail varnish and some little beads. These are £18 which I think is quite expensive. Keep reading for my cheapo version :) They aren't available to buy yet, but you can preorder here.

They are available in three colours so far. Black pearls, mother of pearl and Rainbow (so cute). 







And how to apply :





So what do you think?

Now personally I couldn't pay £18 for these and wait for them, just look for ' caviar manicure ' on eBay ;) They are £1.99 plus £0.85 postage and are available in more colours! I have ordered the black just to see how I get on with them. I'll post the pic when I have done and hope it looks ok!








10 comments:

  1. perfect! <3

    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks soooo beatiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so cooL! when i get home im gonna watch the video! very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the link, defintely purchasing some soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must have this!!! Thanks for the tip!

    <3 Marielley
    www.lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want one so bad! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone :) I think it's fab. I hope mine come tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this looks fantastic!! Thanks for the ebay tip & I look forward to seeing your pic:) xxx
    JodiT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! they are so cool, I'm a bit of an nail art addict but i'd love to give these a try £18 though!? I might have to wait for a cheaper version. Thanks for posting!

    http://rosedustx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/and-it-was-all-yellow-ootd.html

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am dying for the Ciate nail kits!

    ReplyDelete