Saturday 10 March 2012

11 Questions Tag

Hello again, and yes I've had a little revamp, what do you think?

First of all a thank you to Mollie for tagging me in her post - check her out! Super excited to be doing this, it's the first post I've not done not relating to beauty I think. Not that I've done many! 


Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag




My 11 Facts:

1. I luurvve anything pink obviously!
2. I'm a secret geek - I love old movies especially from the 50's.
3. I love driving - it's because I have a fast car but get so angry when people get in my way!
4. I'm training to be a nurse, qualify in September and want to be an Emergency nurse.
5. I have a 3 year old son.
6. I love to read books.
7. I am obsessed with vampires - too obsessed for my age!
8. I wear false eyelashes every day.
9. I also have very long hair extensions.
10. I'm a community assistant on Fantasy Shopper.
11. I have realised I'm actually quite boring after thinking of these facts!


1.What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
This is pathetic but I have a serious thing for designer tights at the moment so them. I normally wear them with a skater dress or bodycon skirt.

2.What has been your favourite year and why?
Probably have to say 2009. It is when I officially grew up. I had my son, restarted uni and got engaged in Paris :)

3. Who is your number one role model?
Apart from my mom because she is amazing and so strong, I would pick Nicki Minaj. She is crazy and isn't afraid to show off who she is. I think she is fantastic at what she does and doesn't let nothing get in her way. More girls should be like her!

4. What are your top three favourite films?
Simply Irrisistable, Gentleman Prefer Blondes and Legally Blonde! And yes I am blonde :)

5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too many honestly - I need to count!
OK, 47 - I'm so intrigued to see how many you guys have now.

6. What is your dream job?
I absolutely love what I do now! I have the most amazing job in the world. Who else can say they save and change peoples lives on a daily basis.

7. What is one word you would use to describe your style?
Swaggerific! ;)

8. What colour is your bedroom?
Pink, what other colour did you expect?

9. Tea, coffee or hot chocolate?
HC but i drink more tea!

10. What is your favourite picture and why? Put it in the blog post if you can!
This is my little man. It was took about 6 months ago but I love it. It looks like he is posing and yes he is naked but he is just chilling watching TV




11. Describe your favourite memory of you and a parent.
This is quite random and it's about my Grandad. He has just passed away so I have so many random things going around my head. But sometimes when I used to visit my nan and grandad, it was before I was 10. My grandad used to get us two bowls and we would wash our feet by the fire and it felt so nice! Lol, I know it sounds mad! But now, even though I'm 22, I would give anything to do that again with him.


My Questions:

1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
2. Where is your favourite place to be?
3. If you had £1000, what would you do with it?
4. What is your favourite make-up item that you own?
5. How did you meet your best friend?
6. What is your favourite type of blog post to read and why?
7. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?
8. Have a crush on someone that you shouldn't?
9. What do you do when your home alone?
10. Where was your last holiday?
11. What is your favourite ever song and why?


So now my tags;



Enjoy beautiful ladies :)




7 comments:

  1. Your son is so cute! And I wish I had that many pairs of shoes :P I think I have around 15-20 myself x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) To be fair, there mostly flat shoes and I haven't wore half of them but keep buying more xx

      Delete
  2. Awh thanks so much for the tag ! Working on mine now , looks like fun !

    www.belloymoda.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) It was fun! I've read yours - it's great! Thanks for doing it :) xx

      Delete
  3. Yay! Loved your answers, especially your favourite memory because it's so sweet! Your son is a handsome little guy :D

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag, will do this when I get a minute! Your little boy is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really enjoyed reading your post! just got tagged as well and just posted my answers and Qs. it's a great way to get to know little bit about fellow bloggers xxx

    p.s. your son looks absolutely adorable....... long lasting beautiful memories in our minds and hearts x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete