Saturday, 19 May 2012

Biggish Haul - Primark etc . .

Hi All! Long time no speak! I'm back for a proper blog, and with a haul :) I went to my normal place where I usually go to and I'm all shopped out. I also went for a lovely dinner and had some steak and chips and now washing it down with a bottle of champers as we speak :) Reason being, I had my nursing exam last Tuesday and handed my final assignments in. Fingers crossed I pass. I also have some job interviews coming up and will very soon officially be a qualified nurse :) Yay!

Anyway time for my goodies :)



Hair bows £2 each - Hair Clip £1.50 - Primark


Hair Turban £1.50 - Primark


Flat Beige Shoes £4 Primark - I now have two pairs of these but I lost one shoe :( LOL!



Naked 2 Palette £36 - Urban Decay All Nighter XL Make Up Setting Spray £23 - Benefit Boi-ing Concealer £16.50 - Debenhams 


Book Set £5.99 Each - Waterstones


Bad Bad Photo I Know - Pastel Pink Blazer £15 - Primark 


Plain Nude Vest Top £1 - Primark


Cream Shirt - Lace at Top £6 - Primark


Dark Blue Chinos (For my Interviews) £10 - New Look


Silk Shirt £22 - Topshop

I also had a few things I haven't photo'd. I bought the new True Blood book too 'Deadlocked' which was £13.99 from Waterstones because I'm a secret geek! Another slightly shameful purchase was the Mockingjay Pin Badge from Waterstones for £9.99! Because I love the books and the film is also good too!



So that's it! I'm going into Birmingham next week so expect another haul, and I shall do some reviews of the make-up items I've bought! I didn't get a few things I wanted to get though. I really wanted some YSL Lip Stain in Number 09 but everywhere had ran out! 

Also phone me on Instagram stevie_xo

Bye :) xx

25 comments:

  1. Clearly meant follow aha! I'm not even that drunk yet! And I have just googled them books, and didn't realise they were rather smutty! I'm actually a little mortified ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow you look amazing <3

    Wanna follow each other? Regards!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. we only have one topshop in the whole country ;( i wish we had more.. because that silk item is absolutely gorgeous!
    loves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Haul!! I love this post, the Mockingjay Pin Badge OMG Love it because it's so cute!! May need to get myself one too!!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the silk item! Looks gorgeous! You got some lovely goodies there! =) Can't wait to see what you get in Birmingham x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW apparently you had so much fun shopping around huh? :D I really like your flats and oh my the Naked2 palette! I'm happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful blog !! <3 !!

    could you do me a huge favour and add my blog button onto ur blog sidebar ??? would realy appreciate it !! :) tryna gain more followers.

    thanks sooooooo very much :)
    x 0 x 0

    http://tammyleighsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just gave you an award on my blog! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, it's just gorgeous and beautiful!! :)Happy summer to you!

    xoxo
    Susanna
    http://susanna-behindmyeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i love ur blog♥

    meant-2-happen.blogspot.com
    XX Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just seen that blazer on another blog, I am so getting it tmw. Love yr pin too, from one geek to another! Congrats on nearly being qualified x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhh i want that pin soo bad !!!
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have been looking for a pink blazer so il definitely have a look for that one in primark! liking your blog im now following :) please stop by my new blog: alltheprettythings-x.blogspot.com and if you like and follow id really appreciate it! thanks xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. I lovee the Urban Decay all nighter spray. New follower :) x

    missmeganmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahah great post lovely!

    Now following you! :)

    Please check out my blog if you can, thank you!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. love love love the naked 2 pallette, i use foxy everyday! the mockingjay pin is cute too i am also a huuuge fan of the books haha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. your blog is absolutely gorgeous((((:

    Wanna follow each other? let me know: follow me and I will follow you back!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear reader of 'World of Fashion Inspiration',

    I have recently moved my blog to a wordpress acount with a new name; Fashion Tea Time. Unfortunately I can't take you with me. I would loooove it if you join me on my new journey to my new blog. Same girl, same type of posts etc.

    Please take a look at www.fashionteatime.wordpress.com

    Love Nura, Fashion Tea Time

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice blog !! Love it ! Follow each other ?

    http://christellegblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  21. love ur blog:)

    meant-2-happen.blogspot.com
    XX Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  22. primark offers a lot of great stuff, for less money.

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the blazer, will definitely need to look out for it in Primark! Love the blog.x

    ReplyDelete