Monday 12 December 2011

Creme Brulee Vaseline

Welcome to my first ever blog :) 

I thought I would tell you about the new Limited Edition Creme Brulee Vaseline as I am addicted to it! It smells absolutely scrumptious. I had to buy it off ebay for £4.99 as I couldn't find it in any shops and I love Creme Brulee so I new I had to try this. I did find that after I bought it, you can get it from Selfridges. It works just like any other Vaseline, it leaves your lips feeling super smooth and soft, but the smell is amazing, so sweet and yummy. I would definitely recommend getting it if you can, especially for this weather. 








2 comments:

  1. I don't know what cream brûlée tastes of but heard so many saying how nice this is, I'm going to try to buy some :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the regular one while in UK. It's so nice for travel

    ReplyDelete